WHAT MAKES SHE WINKS LASH STUDIO SO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER LASH STUDIOS?
She winks lash studio uses only the highest quality lashes in the industry.
-We use the safest, most luxurious adhesive to ensure your eyes are not only safe, but pampered with our lashes.
-All of our techs are licensed cosmetologist, and estheticians that have a MINIMUM 2 years of experience of hands on work doing lashes.
-We don’t charge “per lash” but instead believe every woman deserves to have the fullest, most stunning lashes that her natural lashes will allow!
DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS HURT
– Absolutely not! The application process is most likely the most relaxing thing you can have done in the esthetics world, minus a relaxation massage! Lots of woman fall asleep. You don’t feel a thing.
CAN I CHOOSE THE LENGTH I WANT?
– We carry lengths ranging from 7mm to 16mm, and a variety of thicknesses, colours, and materials, We custom create a look specifically designed for your eyes, and create the look you are wanting. Whether it be a soft, natural look, or a glamorous diva lash set! You are also never stuck with anything, you can go longer or shorter at each fill if you choose!
ARE THERE PRODUCTS I CAN GET THAT WILL EXTEND THE LIFE OF MY EXTENSIONS?
– Yes! we carry a variety of products specially designed for use with our extensions. From sealant to put on after workouts, to lash cleaner to keep those lashes nice and clean ,you name it, we got it!
WHAT IS THE CERTIFICATION LEVEL OF THE LASH STYLISTS AT SHE WINKS LASH STUDIO ?
– All lash Extensionists at She Winks have successfully completed our theory and hands-on Advanced Certified Lash Stylist training program. This program includes a Level I and Level II certification. Continuous education is a key component in providing a beautiful and safe service for our clients. All of our Lash Extensionist are licensed
IS THERE A CANCELLATION POLICY?
– Yes, your appointment time is valuable to us and we want to provide the best service possible at the time that is most convenient for you. If you need to reschedule or cancel please call us and give us a 24 hour advance notice. If we do not receive a call before the 24 hours you will be charged for 50% of your appointment. If you “no show” for your appointment we will charge you for the full appointment. When calling in to schedule your first appointment you will be asked for a credit card to hold your appointment. We cannot hold your appointment if we are not provided a credit card. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to serving you soon.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
– Remove all eye make-up at least one hour prior to your appointment.
– Shower the morning of your appointment (lashes shouldn’t get wet for 24 hours after application, so showering right before your appointment is best!).
CAN I REALLY WORKOUT, SWIM, AND SHOWER WITH MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
– After 24 hours, go for it! That’s the whole point of our services ! Lash Extensions gives each woman stunning lashes that look great no matter what their schedule entails!
DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
– Not at all. We use only the highest quality adhesive, specially formulated for use on eyelashes. If you have had friends tell you they have had eyelash extensions damage their natural lashes, chances are they went to a place where they were using below standard product, or were inexperienced at applying eyelash extensions. Our eyelash extensions DO NOT affect your natural lashes!
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
– A full set of eyelash extensions can last up to 8 weeks, however if you are wanting to maintain your lashes it is recommended you come back for fills between 2-3 weeks. Lash virgins won’t last as long as Lash Addicts, but as you get used to maintaining your lashes, they will take longer to shed.
WHAT AFTERCARE INFO SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT?
For the first 24 hours after receiving your lashes you should avoid:
– any eye make-up
– steam (hot tubs, saunas, etc.)
– touching or rubbing your lashes
– anything oil based near your lashes
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We regret that Individual Services, Promotional Services, Sale Services, or Gift Certificates purchased for yourself or for another individual are absolutely non-refundable. This applies to Lash Extensions, Facials, and Waxing Treatments purchased. We will be happy to hold the service amount or transfer the service dollar amount to a Gift Certificate for use for up to one year from the date of purchase for your convenience. There are NO REFUNDS on any services we have already execute. If you are unhappy with a service please contact us within 48 hours, and we will be happy to fix any issues you may have.
HOW MUCH DOES TEETH WHITENING COST?
To get really good results with teeth whitening, you’ll need either a home whitening kit that really works or you’ll have to get your teeth professionally whitened, so we’re only going to give you the retail cost for high quality products and services. A good home whitening kit will usually have an MSRP of over $100. Laser teeth whitening by a non-dental professional will typically cost from $100-$300 and to have your teeth whitened at the dentist usually costs from $250 to $600 or more, depending on how much is included in the package. If you are a smart shopper, you can find special offers and deals to help lower the cost.
DOES TEETH WHITENING WORK?
Yes, teeth whitening does work on natural teeth that have experienced some surface and/or subsurface stains from eating, drinking or smoking things that leave stains on or in the tooth enamel. Most of our customers have been very pleased with their results from our home whitening products as well as our products for professional use.
HOW LONG DOES TEETH WHITENING LAST?
Average results for peroxide-based whitening gels last 6 months to 1 year and this also depends entirely upon your own tooth enamel and on your habits.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The Beaming White System is one to three applications of 10-15 minutes each, so it’s less than an hour to a Beaming White smile! Our home whitening kits deliver professional results at home, but it just takes longer. You will need to use the kit once or twice a day, without skipping, for up to 10 days. You leave the gel on the teeth for at least 30 minutes with each application. The longer you go, the better the results! Be sure to finish any whitening treatment with an application of Minerals Enamel Booster to seal in results and strengthen tooth enamel.
DOES IT HURT?
Most people experience absolutely no sensitivity with Beaming White products. Only a handful of the thousands of people that used our Deluxe Home Whitening Kit (with 36%
carbamide peroxide gel) have reported any tooth sensitivity or gum irritation. And less than 5% reported tooth sensitivity or gum irritation from our Advanced Kit – which is for professional use only and contains 16% hydrogen peroxide gel. Less than 1% of our customers reported experiencing an allergic type of reaction to our peroxide-based whitening gel. An allergic reaction can be painful and even cause blisters. This risk is included in the warnings on all our of products with peroxide-based gels. If this happens to you, discontinue use immediately and, if desired, see your dentist or physician about methods to help the skin heal faster. We recommend applying pure vitamin e oil to the irritated parts of the mouth. People with gum disease might experience irritation because their gum tissues are not healthy. Only use whitening products if your gums don’t bleed when you floss.
People with tiny cracks in their tooth enamel, any stage of dental carries, or very thin or porous enamel might experience tooth sensitivity from peroxide-based whitening gels. If this happens to you, discontinue use and see your dentist if desired. Minerals Enamel Booster, as well as the remineralizing and desensitizing gel that comes in some of our kits, does help with tooth sensitivity.
HOW MANY SHADES WHITER?
This depends entirely on the person. It is a natural whitening that will get you to your natural tooth color. Average results are 4-8 shades.